- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 lb. Farmland® Pork Boneless Sirloin, cut into 4 chops
- 3/4 cup olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, slivered
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 2 oz. unsalted butter
- Combine flour, salt and pepper in shallow pan. Dredge chops in seasoned flour.
- Place large sauté pan on medium heat. Add olive oil.
- Sauté chops in oil until golden brown on both sides; add garlic.
- Add white wine; reduce by half. Season with paprika.
Add chicken stock and simmer until slightly thickened. Finish with unsalted butter.
To order, contact your Smithfield Farmland sales representative.